Page 1 of 2

Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:18 am
by ftfans
Hey, you guys.

Very glad to meet all of you here in this forum. As you can see from the title, Twistees, the very home for all the twistees.

Share what you know, get what you want, and have fun!

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:42 am
by Fuzzfas
Hello! Thank you for the forum! Glad to be here and proud to be Twistee! :D

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 am
by ftfans
Fuzzfas wrote:Hello! Thank you for the forum! Glad to be here and proud to be Twistee! :D
Thank you for your coming here in the earlist! Have fun!
I will post a lot of informations about Twister Anti-TrojanVirus, but, gradually :D

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 am
by Tony
Hi ftfans and Fuzzfas :)

Looking forward to watching Twister progress over the coming months and years.

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm
by 3DFireStarteR
Hello, Everyone! :D

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 pm
by renegade
It so cool.

Maybe we should organize Twistee convention as Star Trek conventions :lol: ?

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:27 pm
by Fuzzfas
renegade wrote:It so cool.

Maybe we should organize Twistee convention as Star Trek conventions :lol: ?
Don't laugh at it. Twister is more than an antivirus. It's a trend! It's a cultural event! :lol:

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm
by Zetelo
Ni hao!

Twistees, this is our first step towards our primary goal of conquering the world !

EDIT: (I can hear you and filseclab laughing about this statement :D )

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 pm
by Miyagi
Hi Everyone! Thanks everyone for creating this special forum for the Twister AV fans!

Re: Welcome to Twistees

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 pm
by Tony
Zetelo wrote:Ni hao!

Twistees, this is our first step towards our primary goal of conquering the world !

EDIT: (I can hear you and filseclab laughing about this statement :D )
Yes your right lol :D