Twister V8 comes: Publicly test!

discussions about Twister Anti-TrojanVirus
ftfans
Site Admin

Twister V8 comes: Publicly test!

Post by ftfans » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 am

Twister Antivirus is a powerful and easy-to-use anti-trojan, anti-virus, anti-rootkit, and anti-spyware software. It provides realtime protection against trojans, spyware, viruses, hackers, adware and other harmware threats. It supports the Windows Security center, and it integrates with Windows Explorer so you can scan files and folders simply by right-clicking on them and selecting 'Scan for viruses.' It supports scanning of zip, rar, ace, cab, chm and eml compressed files. Its Registry Protector will protect your Windows registry in realtime. The Registry Fix Tools will quickly fix a lot of frequently occurring problems with Windows and IE. The Spyware Removal Assistant utility will easily remove all stubborn trojans and spyware from your PC. The virus definition live update and automatic update will help you to detect and remove the most recent trojans, spyware, and viruses. Secure your PC now with Twister.

Download Link: http://www.filseclab.com/eng/download/downloads.htm

Another news: this forum becomes the partner of the Filseclab, type forum.filseclab.com and come here!
I am not officer from Filseclab, LOL

siamon
when: 2007

Re: Twister V8 comes: Publicly test!

Post by siamon » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:15 am

Hi there, i guess it is because different systems, i use windows XP, twister works good, no heavy CPU usage . you can contact ftfans, he is good at twister.