How long to process signitures.

discussions about Twister Anti-TrojanVirus
3DFireStarteR

How long to process signitures.

Post by 3DFireStarteR » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 am

I have sent filseclab tons of samples over the last 3 days, some have been added some haven't, how long would they take to add new signitures from files sent to them? most of the ones i sent are rogues.

ftfans
Site Admin

Re: How long to process signitures.

Post by ftfans » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:54 am

Generally speaking, it takes more than one week or even more than one month for they to handle the mails.
If you sent these by uploader of Twister, it should be very quick, maybe only takes a few hours.
I am not officer from Filseclab, LOL

3DFireStarteR

Post by 3DFireStarteR » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:06 pm

I uploaded them all via twisters own uploader, i guess they are just busy with other stuff, they are getting detected thou slowly ^^

Fuzzfas

Post by Fuzzfas » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 pm

In my case, in the first "home made" test, that i posted in Wilders' as can be seen from my posts, they added the missing samples from 12 to 48 hours later. ( i had uploaded about 80 samples i think).

I think that in this period apart from workload, they might have less reflexes because it's a chinese festivity. Some people mentioned a "Spring Festival", the other day i got an email from a news site saying "Happy new chinese year", so they must have something like Xmas or New Year in importance, over there,