discussions about Twister Anti-TrojanVirus
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:33 pm
Twister in new testing from VB.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:18 am
Failure reason: 3191 wildlist misses, 3 false positives
Long long way to go.
I am not officer from Filseclab, LOL
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 am
- when: 2005
- Location: Thailand/BKK
Well looks like FP was less than prevoius test.
< My Blog
< My Twitter
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:12 am
- when: 2008
- Location: Cumbria, England
Big improvement on FP`s but still very disappointing on the wildlist.
A pity as Twister started off very well on the first test with ony 53 wildlist missed.
Lets Twist again, like we did last summer.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:10 pm
- when: 2012
t's good to see that Twister is best from all the Chinese vendors.
It's somehow medium on False positives, they are but not too many.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:35 am
- when: 2005
the first test with ony 53 wildlist missed.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 am
- when: 2006
hi there.. really nice information.. i was looking for this since a long time…really appreciate the amount of work which you have put into to it.. thanks for sharing.
ISO 27001 Certification in Qatar