Recommendation for Filseclab Firewall

discussions about Filseclab Personal Firewall
midnightcowboy
when: 2008

Recommendation for Filseclab Firewall

Post by midnightcowboy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi
I'm posting here in an attempt to open up a dialogue with someone from Filseclab re: the new firewall release. I am the HIPS Category Editor for Gizmo's Best Freeware website at www.techsupportalert.com The website is non commercial, reviews only freeware and is highly respected amongst the surfing community. My own category deals with HIPS software and as many of the new firewalls now contain a HIPS element I am constantly searching for a pure firewall to recommend for use alongside a standalone HIPS program. The forthcoming edition of Filseclab would appear to be ideal and I am so pleased that no HIPS element will be included because the world does need an alternative! My editorial name at Techsupportalert is the same as my login here (MidnightCowboy). Please can someone post on our site either on my category page or anywhere in the forum so that we can communicate. I can't leave my Techsupportalert email address here because it'll get spammed big time!
Look forward to hearing from someone.
Regards
MidnightCowboy.

ftfans
Site Admin

Re: Recommendation for Filseclab Firewall

Post by ftfans » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 am

First of all, thank you for your comeing and posting here.
I've translated and forwarded your post to the Filseclab, and please wait for may be one to three days. If you have any question, you can post here directly, I am the webmaster of http://www.ftfans.org, the chinese supporting & fans' forum for filseclab, and we have a good relationship with filseclab.
News about the latest edition of Filseclab Personal firewall, this post is the news of Filseblab Personal Firewall.
I am not officer from Filseclab, LOL

midnightcowboy

Post by midnightcowboy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:09 am

Hi
Many thanks for your prompt response. I am still collecting data for my review of HIPS software but any questions I have about Filseclab Firewall I will post here in a few days. Thank you also for forwarding my inquiry to Filseclab.
Regards, Glyn

3DFireStarteR

Post by 3DFireStarteR » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:13 pm

midnightcowboy wrote:Hi
Many thanks for your prompt response. I am still collecting data for my review of HIPS software but any questions I have about Filseclab Firewall I will post here in a few days. Thank you also for forwarding my inquiry to Filseclab.
Regards, Glyn
Good to have you here! :D

ftfans
Site Admin

Post by ftfans » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 am

Since you are doing something about free, HIPS software, I'd like to introduce you another software: EQsecure.
It seems that there is no any english version of their website, but there is an english version of this software.
It is really worthwhile of trying.
If there is any problem with EQ, feel free to contact me or post here.

ftfans
Site Admin

Post by ftfans » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am

service-global at filseclab.com is the official surpport email of filseclab, you can also contact them in english directly.

midnightcowboy

Post by midnightcowboy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi
Many thanks for the information which is appreciated. I was already aware of EQsecure but under the impression that the English version had been withdrawn. I can see that you obviously have a link to the software but for us to recommend something on our website it has to be "freely available" in the true sense. Is there an English web address containing a download link that our readers could be referred to?
Regards,
Glyn
(MidnightCowboy)

ftfans
Site Admin

Post by ftfans » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 am

Sorry, but I can not find the english version, it seems that they do not so focus on the foreign users.