Filseclab Firewall x Vista.

discussions about Filseclab Personal Firewall
3DFireStarteR

Filseclab Firewall x Vista.

Post by 3DFireStarteR » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Vista Support please :)

Other firewalls i try are annoying and dont have a simple "Block All" if not specified in the rules option.

Cannot wait for Filseclab Security suite, I would highly reccomend to Filseclab that they make the suite module baced so people can uninstall and install certian parts they need and certian parts they dont so it would be fully customisable to the user. " Resources And conflicts Would be managed better this way. "

Too bad the Filseclab team is in China I would love to help them out since they are the only company i know that actually cares truely about what they do.

pacella
when: 2005

Re: Filseclab Firewall x Vista.

Post by pacella » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 am

How do you guy get around your company firewall? For those you surf the net at work, how do you circumvent the firewall? I am trying to check my powerball ticket. In the past, I would do an indirect search, something that might have powerball number, but the company firewall is blocking that too.

3DFireStarteR

Post by 3DFireStarteR » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:07 pm

[quote="pacella"]How do you guy get around your company firewall? For those you surf the net at work, how do you circumvent the firewall? I am trying to check my powerball ticket. In the past, I would do an indirect search, something that might have powerball number, but the company firewall is blocking that too.

Ringman
when: 2005

Post by Ringman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 am

I think if this firewall compatible with Windows vista, It maybe support Windows 7 to.
Image < My Blog
Image < My Twitter

Blackcap145
when: 2002

Post by Blackcap145 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:03 am

Cannot wait for Filseclab Security suite, I would highly reccomend to Filseclab that they make the suite module baced so people can uninstall and install certian parts they need and certian parts they dont so it would be fully customisable to the user. " Resources And conflicts Would be managed better this way."...???
watson